- Supporting the Shift Lead, Kitchen Ninja, and Barista with a variety of tasks.
- Carrying out Dishwashing Protocols.
- Re-stocking, cleaning, consolidation, and organizing.
- Assisting customers.
- Once trained, preparing food, juices and smoothies
WORK EXPERIENCE MOST APPLICABLE
- Prep/sous chef, commercial baking/dessert kitchens
- Fast‐paced restaurant or cafe as a server, barista, bartender, or line cook
- High volume, catering or fine/banquet dining
- Scheduled hours could be any during open Cafe hours (9AM – 9PM) including times surrounding opening and closing tasks (8AM – 11PM)
- This position would be initially part-time, but could quickly become full-time depending upon ability to learn quickly and take on more responsibility.
- Fast and Efficient.
- Have an outrageous interest in and keen joy for making incredible food.
- Operate from a place of gratitude for being a front‐line provider of nourishment and sustenance for our customers and community.
- Impeccable and Consistent. Take pride in his/her work and workspace and operates consistent with Thrive values.
- Cell Phone or reliably checked landline, E‐mail, Mac OS (if using Thrive’s office computers).
- Willing to have an account on and use Facebook
- Willing to comply with pre-employment drug testing requirement
- Can safely and reliably lift 50 pounds.
- WA State Food Handler’s Permit; required within one week of your first day.
- Prefer someone who lives in close proximity to Thrive Cafe.
- Reliable transportation to get you to and from the Cafe on time for work hours.
- Click the link below
- Note: We are not hiring anyone at this time without significant restaurant food prep experience.
- This position will remain open until filled.